The 0625 COC APR is now on v18, and the 0631 Detail APR is now on v15.
Is my monitor messing up? I see colors on the 0625 - HUD CoC APR now. What's going on?
Nope - your monitor isn't malfunctioning (at least not for this reason!).
Colored boxes have been added to the 0625 - HUD CoC APR, and they act as a reminder to users to check to make sure that the same colored boxes match in 24a and 24b. The numbers in the cells highlighted blue and yellow must match in order to avoid an e-snaps validation error. The cells highlighted in purple should be the total number of clients with follow up/exit income information.
Some data quality issues can prevent the APR from knowing where to count clients. This occurs when there is an update at Entry and at Follow-up or Exit but not enough information is provided to determine whether the income is earned income or other income.
The 0631 - HUD CoC APR Detail has been updated to help users determine which Clients are causing these counts to be different. Try these steps if the counts in the colored cells do not total up correctly:
1) Run the 0631 - HUD CoC APR Detail
2) Navigate to Tab J
3) Click the 'Input Controls' tab to filter the details to the relevant Clients
1) For 'Last Episode', select 'Last Episode Only'
2) For 'Leavers or Stayers', select the category that corresponds to the section you're troubleshooting
3) For 'Adult or Child', select 'Adult'
4) For 'Income TMI Errors', select 'Null Inc with TMI Error'
Selecting these input controls on the 0631 should help you see which Clients are not included in some of the counts on the 0625.
If you require assistance with your APR open a ticket with HMIS and we will setup a time to work with you.